Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Blackmagic Design and Mavericks update

I was just notified by BMD that they have updates that now support Mavericks OS X 10.9:
  • The new updates include OS X Mavericks compatibility and interface enhancements for the new operating system and are immediately available for DeckLink, UltraStudio and Intensity Desktop Video products.
  • Customers can now download the Blackmagic Design software updates free of charge from the Blackmagic Design website.

    -Blackmagic Design
If you have been reading any of my recent posts regarding the saga of OS 10.8.5 and the never ending grey screen then you know I am very happy to hear I can move up to Mavericks and still continue using my BMD cards and software.

Please visit their web site to read the full press announcement from earlier this week.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time, Good shooting

TDTrey

1 comment:

  1. Nice TDBlogger. Thanks for sharing this update. It's a good addition to my reference.
    Medisoft v18

    ReplyDelete